David Young <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 09:36:27 -0500
I've been thinking about doing something like what you're asking about to
deal with lists created each semester for courses.  I haven't really found a
simple solution, though.  The Change-Log feature (Change-Log= Yes) helps,
but the files take up quite a bit of space for very active lists.  It would
be really handy if Listserv could keep a "last post" date accessible via a
SHOW command for easier checking.  I currently keep an archive of list
requests which sometimes contain a termination date and use that information
to periodically clean up my lists.  I hope you find a solution.

C. David Young
Central Systems Support
University Of Texas At Arlington
mailto:[log in to unmask]