Jack Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 10:39:41 -0600
Pete,
 I have a secretary that maintains a email list. She is important enough to
claim she doesn't have time to take a list of monthly list of generated
scientists and import them into the mail list. She wants us to automate the
import of the file so she can send to the list whenever she wants and the
list members are updated automatically on a monthly basis.

-----Original Message-----
From: LISTSERV give-and-take forum
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Pete Weiss
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2000 10:34 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Auto Update LIST users?

Jack:

I'm not "getting it" -- why doesn't "normal" subscribe/unsubscribe from
users "cover" what you want to do?

Maybe you don't want an automation list?  How about just a long list of
RFC822 addresses and use the authorized DISTRIBUTE MAIL functon.

/Pete