Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 13:34:26 EDT
On Mon, 22 Apr 2002 13:18:22 -0400 Bill Verity said:
>Running Listserv on an AIX system.  Currently all archives go into a single
>directory .../lists
>
>This is getting full and I don't have a single volume big enough to enlarge it.
>
>I'd like to move one set of lists to a different volume - say
>.../largelists.
>
>Any problem in doing this?  I'd still keep the index and html files that
>support
>the web archive interface in the same place.

No problem <but> after you move a given list's archives, you should delete
the web indexes and the listname.html page for the list in question, then
GET and PUT the header to force LISTSERV to rebuild the indexes.  Otherwise
'wa' will continue to look for the archives in the old location and (of
course) fail to find them.

Nathan