"Hiler, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 7 Mar 2006 09:04:03 -0500
Maybe you could try using a Linux server or Unix server. Sendmail works
fine.

John Hiler
513-229-1131 Work
513-325-7572 Cell

-----Original Message-----
From: LISTSERV site administrators' forum
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of George November
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2006 8:16 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: LSMTP Alternate

I have spent months and thousands of dollars to failed solutions

LSoft proposes that the free software from Microsoft smtp and pop.

This can work but it does not replace all the features of LSMTP lite

Microsoft POP is a poor product, not sophisticated.  The pop software
does not allow forwarding of mail which is a good feature lsmtp.

Lsoft set me up with the free product

I am giving up and getting a second server.