"Miguel A. Campos" <EARNMAIN@EB0UB011>
Thu, 17 Mar 88 12:20:45 HOE
Hello all:

Daulie writes:

>Using LDBASE following search was initiated:
>
>SEARCH * IN MAILBOOK
>
>and this both on the LISTSERVers at EB0UB011 and DEARN.
>Both servers gave following response:
>Error: access control violation. Database access denied. Database removed ...

I was surprised by your mention of the DEARN server, because I'm sure
Jose Maria does his best trying to have it running at 100% functionality.
On the other hand, I also try to follow the hints of the LISTSERV gurus
in order to have our server running smoothly, but I will check ASAP
if there is any problem with our Notebooks, Filelists, and our disks
arrangements.

Best regards,  Miguel.