Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 7 Sep 1994 15:32:12 +0200
On Tue,  6 Sep  1994 23:19:17  CDT Bob  Jackiewicz <[log in to unmask]>
said:

>   You can get your  name on the incoming mail by  setting the header to
>FULLHDR. Can you do the same for digests?

The digests have their own header, which is the same for all subscribers.
So you can't have  your name in the "To:" field. What you  can do if this
is really necessary is set up a second list to which the digests would be
posted, and subscribe people to this list with FULLHDR.

>   Is there a  line limit for the  Repro setting? One of  my list owners
>claims that  he sometimes gets  his posted messages back,  and sometimes
>not.

There is no line limit, however many  mail gateways have a size limit. If
the message is large, they may not accept the repro copy on the way back.

>   And finally, I think I say this in the archives, but I don't know the
>work  to search  for anymore.  What's the  command to  tell LISTSERV  to
>rescan the readers of all the lists?

NOP :-)

  Eric