Roger Fajman <RAF@NIHCU>
Fri, 14 Nov 86 16:11:36 EST
The original message "Storing lists from MVS systems" never arrived
here.  Would someone please resend it to me?  Thanks.

Roger Fajman
RAF@NIHCU

P.S. - I don't know what the original question was, so this might not
be germane, but Peter is certainly correct in what he says about
/*XMIT.  If such a file were to be directed to an MVS system, it
would try to interpret it as JCL for a batch job to be executed.
Also, the concept of SYSOUT class does not apply to such files, which
would be a problem when sending mail.

We have a mod to JES2 that allows us to submit SYSOUT files through
an internal reader without executing a job.