"Scott Mattes" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 17 Apr 1992 08:09:55 EST
Greg,
  Well, I am getting further toward the goal, but have the following
problem (the listserv running this is at 1.7b);

------------------------------ problem follows --------------------------
> PUT veggie recipes1 granola "TITLE=Vegetarian recipes on GRANOLA
This is not the proper way to store files - you must send your request along
with the  replacement file, placing the  PUT command in the  first record of
the file (before the data you want  to store). Another possibility is to use
the LSVPUT user interface, if you are running VM/CMS.

==

All subsequent commands have been flushed.

what follows are the first lines of the note sent that returned
the above error;