Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 16:08:11 -0400
On Wed, 29 Aug 2001, Sherry Beauchamp wrote:

> I get those occasionally with new lists -- invariably it means that I
> either forgot to set up the list archive, or set it up incorrectly.
> Fixing that and freeing the list always results in the post
> distributing just fine.

Thank you Sherry, buut that's not the situation here. In this case, the
list has existed for at least one month and this problem is intermittent.
The list's archives configuration is correct as far as I can tell. Were
that not the case, then it would seem to me that none of the messages that
are sent to this list would get through and they would all elicit the same
Listserv error.