Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 20 May 1997 15:03:12 -4000
On 19 May 97 at 16:40, Darrell Early wrote:
> I have a list that keeps growing with leaps and bounds and am trying to
> keep the subscribership at a managable level.  In lieu of making a list
> 'closed' for awhile, are there any list header keywords to set a maximum
> number of subscribers?

It depends on the License on your LISTSERV host, and my guess is that
the answer for you is NO. If you have a Listserv license with
SCOPE=ISP, there is a header keyword Limits= Sub(nnn) to limit the
number of subscriber. Without that, the only recourse is to monitor
the list and set it to Closed subsciptions when it reaches the limit.

Francoise