Turgut Kalfaoglu <TURGUT@TREARN>
Wed, 28 Mar 90 13:03:38 TUR
On Tue, 27 Mar 90 18:15:40 EST Jacquie Nicholson said:
> >The enclosed mail file, found in the SUMMER reader and shown under the
> >spoolid 0017 in the console log, has been identified as a possible delivery
> >error notice for the following reason:  "Sender:", "From:" or "Reply-To:"
> >field pointing to the list has been found in mail body.

I haven't seen the original msg that the user is trying to post, but most
likely, it contains a line where (s)he uses the list ID and a Mailer
header tag.. Simply changing that line a bit should cure it. If he
must use the two together, then I recommend that he splits the line in
two so that the mailer tag and the list ID are on separate lines.. -turgut