Kazu Yoshimura <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 19 May 1997 11:48:29 EST
     I am trying to make LISTSERV-Lite freeware work on a NT machine. I was
     able to set it up successfully and Listserve Listner seems to work
     since a message I sent to LISTSERV@host-name is received by
     LISTSERV-Lite and processed. However, no messages go out from SPOOL
     subdirectory. All the messages are simply sitting there and do not go
     out.

     The mail delivery agent (mail-relay) specified in the configuation
     table works fine. As a matter of fact, I can send messages from Eudora
     through the same mail delivery agent without any problem.

     My basic question is which component of LISTSERV-Lite is checking
     messages in SPOOL and send them out to the mail delivery agent? Am I
     missing something?

     I am posting this message here sicne I did not hear anything from
     LISTSERV-Lite users.

     Kazu.