Ross Patterson <A024012@RUTVM1>
Sun, 29 May 88 20:11:03 EDT
Leonard,

    The  messages I  sent  to UG-L  were  corrupted somewhere  between
BITNIC and California.  Both you  and June Genis at Stanmford received
garbled copies,  while the  notebooks at BITNIC  are intact.   For the
benefit of any others who lie on  the western side of the Great Divide
Mail Garbler,  here are  my four messages,  exactly as  retrieved from
BITNIC (well,  minor  editing to prevent LISTSERV  from rejecting them
(I removed the Sender of UG-L)).

------------------ Start of included file DATABASE OUTPUT      -----------------