John Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 25 Apr 1995 10:07:00 CDT
Hi all,

Would anyone happen to know of a listserver site that would be
willing to take on/sponsor a mailing list for the Society for
American Baseball Research?  SABR is a nonprofit organization of
about 6000 researchers and fans; it is unknown how many of us have
Internet access, but the estimate is between 200-500.

Our current means of research exchange is via a monthly newsletter,
and it seems to me that a e-mail list would be an extreme improve-
ment over that, for the minority able to use it.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

-------
John W. Gregory      [log in to unmask]      612-683-3673
URL=http://www.skypoint.com/subscribers/ashbury
Thought for today:
How come psychics don't always win the lottery?