"Kaminsky,Matthew" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 30 Sep 2011 15:08:23 -0400
Listserv's doing something weird today that I haven't seen before.  Listserv 15.5 on a linux box, with SMTP_FORWARD_N defined for three child workers.  Normally I'll see four lsv processes working, the main thread and the three child processes that are handling the outgoing mail.  Today I keep seeing a fifth process that gets killed and respawned by the main lsv process to handle each new command.  It gets spawned, takes care of one command, then terminated by the parent process.

I've never seen the lsv process do this before.  Is this normal?