CERN Eric Thomas <ERIC@CEARN>
Sat, 26 Mar 88 22:15:00 GVA
Before I  get crazy and have  the 50 nodes run  out of spoolids, I'm  going to
send out a FIX15N1 shipment with a mod  to LSVLUPD which causes it not to send
more than one complaint about peering  inconsistencies per day (and per list).
It appears that a bunch of BITNIC lists have an inconsistent "Peers=" keyword,
and I have already  received some 100 complaints or so  about it. Under normal
circumstances, X-LUPD jobs don't arrive very often so you don't get that many.
But of course this system is presently setting itself up and a bunch of X-LUPD
jobs  are being  generated, hence  a bunch  of complaints.  The shipment  also
contains  the LSVDBxx  fixes (I  have  consequently removed  the entries  from
LCOORD FILELIST), and a few other minor changes.

  Eric