Xavier Millet <ZCCBXMP@EB0UB011>
Fri, 26 Jan 90 13:46:25 HOE
>We have a situation where a number of users are subscribed to very active
>......................, I do not know of a way to do this without
>becoming a peer for the forum. Any help in setting this up would be
>appreciated.
>
>George Shedlock, Jr.

Once a  pound a time  we decided to do some sort of application in this
direction. We called it  FORUM, and the basis was to subscribe the
server to the list and not each user. The User could review the
Notebooks of  the selected list. The lists Subset was only those very
active lists. But we do not use it knowÙ
See the user interface:

Ready; T=0.01/0.01 13:45:22
forum

LINKFAIL   --  Fallos i problemes amb les linies
REXXLIST   --  Discussio sobre el llenguatge REXX
ASM370     --  Discussio sobre ASSEMBLER de IBM/370
CHAT-L     --  Discussio sobre el programa CHAT
IBMPC-L    --  Discussio sobre el IBM/PC
MAIL-L     --  Discussio sobre MTAs i MUAs
LIAISON    --  Network Sites Liaison

*          --  Tots els temes alhora

Escull un tema:

*