Duane Weaver <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 11 Apr 1995 14:12:00 EDT
I am presently the owner of the list [log in to unmask]
I was just notified yesterday that all lists at BITNIC are
moving from LISTSERV to LISTPROCcessor.

I will either give up the list ownership or move the list.

I have contacted a few LISTSERV sites directly to possibly host
the list.

If your LISTSERV site would be willing to host the list, be
contact me.  As far as expirience managing a list, I used to
manage [log in to unmask]

If your LISTSERV site is willing to host the list and you want
to manage the list, that is ok too.

If you are thinking that this says something about my feelings
towards listprocessor, you are correct. Lets leave it at that.

Duane Weaver
Ohio State U.