"Robert W. Neill, Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 27 Oct 1996 21:55:16 +0100
I am considering the possibility of setting up a new server
to be used for mailing lists. I have been looking at some of
the software options and comparing listserv, listproc, majordomo,
and some of the smaller software packages.

I wanted to get some input from any server hosts or mailing
list owners on what software you might choose if you were
doing a startup. I hear good and bad things about virtually
every software and I would like to pick a product that works
well and is economically feasible.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Robert W. Neill, Jr.
Neill Online

Robert W. Neill, Jr. ~  [log in to unmask]
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/rwneilljr/index.htm">Neill Online</A>
Voicemail  800-484-8695 (Ext 0141)  ~ Fax  800-484-8441 (Ext 8895)