"David Boyes (Network Postmaster)" <556@OREGON1>
Wed, 26 Aug 87 14:18:27 PST
Minor problem:  the mailforwarder will  NOT work  with all numeric  userids of
less or equal to 4 chars -- it insists that they're spoolids in the Q RDR ALL
 command. Example: 44444 will work because it's  too long to be a spoolid, but
7345 or 106 won't because CP insists  that they're spoolids. Eric, do you have
a fix for this?

I have  a REXX exec based  on TOTSPL (thanks,  Eric!) that will query  the rdr
andreturn info  on spool  files, but  it's far too  slow to  use on  a regular
basis. Anyone written any little assembler gadgets  to do this? I know what to
do -- just read the SFB chain and  extract the info you want, but I don't want
to reinvent the wheel.

Other than that,  it looks nice and  works really well. Hopefully,  we can get
this fixed....

David Boyes       (503) 686-4394     |BITNET: 556@OREGON1
Systems Group                        |ARPA  : 556%OREGON1.BITNET@
University of Oregon Computing Center|          WISCVM.WISC.EDU

  UUCP: [your fav backbone]...!tektronix!uoregon!oregon2!oregon1!556