Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 20 Mar 2006 17:35:54 -0500
You can have the nolist changelog files go directly to the database
too.

Yes, you could do it the way you say too, but since Bruno was talking
about having it go directly to the database, why not use the feature
that does it for him instead of having to read text files into the
database?

Francoise

--
Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>