"Cox, J. Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 4 Oct 1996 09:26:00 EST
Hello all:

We're running listserv on the NT platform with LSMTP. We have a large
number of files that we'd like to make available via listserv.  It's not
practical to mail all the files to listserv, especially since they reside
numerous places, may be large in size, etc.

What we'd like to do is put the files on the system via ftp, then make
the files available to listserv.  Can we do this by just editing the
system.catalog file?  The docs are unclear on the workstation file
system.

Eventually, what we'd like to do is remote mount our larger ftp server to
the listserv host via nfs and make all the files available.  Is anyone
doing this?

Michael Cox
Centers for Disease Control
Atlanta, GA