Eric Thomas <ERIC@FRECP11>
Wed, 2 Mar 88 15:51:00 SET
Please  do  not  send  anything   confidential  (LISTSERV  console  logs  with
passwords, etc) to [log in to unmask] Anything you  send to this address is read by
a local hacker, unless  I retrieve it before he's had a chance  to have a look
at it. The said hacker has even changed my password for fun, because he didn't
like  the one  I had.  He's tolerated  by the  local authorities  because he'd
probably be  much more  dangerous if  he wasn't,  but I'm  trying to  have him
understand  that this  situation might  change if  he plays  with my  password
again. We've been,  er, disliking each other for years  and he simply couldn't
stand that I got an account on "his" machine.

  Eric