Bill Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 21 May 2007 11:25:58 -0400
Normally, mail clients use whatever was sent in quotes as part of the from
header like this:
"Office of _____" <[log in to unmask]>

However she mentioned that they were using Exchange.  All bets are off for
rational behavior.  I don't use exchange, but I would guess it matched up
the sender's address with her entry in the directory and substituted her
real name.