Gary Stone <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 30 Oct 1996 20:58:13 -0500
I hope someone can help me by hosting a small mailing list.  It will
be for people interested in some Bible studies that I put on a web
page.  The list will be for people interested in discussing any
topic(s) generated by the weekly Bible Devotion.

I would anticipate that no more than 100-200 people would be on the
list and also that the list would not generate more than a few dozen
posts each day at the most.

I have no funding for this project and would truly appreciate any
help.  The name of the list would be   PASTORGARY-L or something to
that effect.  Thanks very much for any help.  Please e-mail any ideas
or other responses.

Thanks,

Gary

 /\__/\   GARY AND KAREN STONE (Gary N5PHT)
  0  0    E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
   @
 (_/\_)   Http://www.texoma.net/~garystone
   ~~