Richard Alan Schafer <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 11 Apr 1995 13:32:42 GMT
I definitely would hate to see the USENET gateway go away.  That's how I
read the postings to this list, instead of getting the messages in my inbox.
I suspect that lot's of people would have the same response.  I'll put up with
an occasional off-topic message for that benefit.
--
Richard

Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back, always
ineffectiveness, concerning all acts of initiative (and creation).  Whatever