"Rosado,Moraima" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 8 Oct 1996 11:15:10 PDT
Sorry, I forgot to tell you that my e-mail is [log in to unmask]

Thanks,
Moraima
----------
From: [log in to unmask]
To: Moraima Rosado@XN
Subject:  posting to [log in to unmask]
Date: Tuesday, October 08, 1996 7:09AM

Hi! My name is Moraima Rosado. I am the list manager of the Austin St.
 John Mailing List. I have been using the method of including new
 subscribers to the Mailing List in the .forward file of my account(I
 work in UNIX system), but it's difficult to maintain or manage and we
 are having problems when someone tries to send a message to the
 list(e-mails do not arrive to the mail server). It is impossible for
 me at this moment to install a mailing list application(i.e.
 Majordomo), so I have been looking for other solutions. Browsing the
 Web, I found(http://maine.maine.edu/~wts/listownr/onchap02.html) that
 you may help me by installing my list within your server. Here is the
Proposed name:asj-l
General Topic: The topic is Austin St. John: his projects and
 appearances he may be
 involved with and his role in Power Rangers Zeo series.
Target Audience: children, young people
Estimated number of subscribers: Currently:65, expected to grow soon
Estimated number of messages daily: less than 30 regularly

        I will appreciate any help you can give me. Please, reply this message
 as soon as possible with any  doubts, concerns, or news.

Thanks in advance,
Moraima