Foxsteel <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 25 Jan 1996 00:32:38 -0500
From:   Brian Hickman
Date:   1-22-96
Subject: More money than I ever dreamed about...

Read this message carefully (print it out.)
It tells you how to make as much as $50,000 (fifty thousand dollars)!
It's easy. It's legal. your investment is only $5.00
READ ON....

IMPORTANT:
This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not illegal;
the 'risk' -if you call it that a risk - is only $5, and
.... it really works!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

The following is an extract from the original letter
(shortened to save space)

...I will never have to work again. Today I am rich! I have earned
over
$400,000 to date ad will become a millionaire within 4 or 5 months.
Anyone
can do the same. This money making program works perfectly every time,

100% of the time. I have NEVER failed to earn $50,000 or more whenever

I wanted...

(The author then goes on to say how skeptical he was when he first
received a letter telling him about this system.  Then, one day when
he
was working on his computer....)

...I read several of the message posts and then glanced at the letter
next
to the computer. All at once it came to me, I now had the key to my
dreams.
I realized that with the power of the computer I could expand and
enhance
this money making formula into the most unbelievable cash flow
generator
that has ever been created. I substituted the computer bulletin boards
in
place of the post office and electronically did by computer what
others
were doing 100% by mail. If you believe that someday you deserve that
lucky
break that have waited for all your life, simply follow the easy
instructions below. Your dreams WILL come true!

Sincerely yours,
Dave Rhodes

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

INSTRUCTIONS:

PLEASE NOTE: Please follow these instructions EXACTLY, and $50,000
will be yours in 20 to 60 days.

This program has remained successful because of the honesty and
integrity
of the participants. Please continue it's success by carefully
adhering
to the instructions.

You're now in the Mail Order business, But, in this business your
product
is not solid and tangible, It's a service. you are in the business of
developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are happy to pay big

bucks for quality lists. (however, The money made from the mailing
lists
is secondary to the income which is made from people like you and me
asking to be included in that list.)

1. Mail $1.00 (American Please) to each of the first five names listed

below starting at #1 through #5. Send cash only please (total
investment
$5.00 + postage). Enclose a note (wrap the $1 bill with it) giving
your
name and address and stating: "Please add my name to your mailing
list."
(YOU ARE REQUESTING A LEGITIMATE SERVICE AND YOU ARE PAYING FOR THIS
SERVICE)

2. Remove number 1 name on the list. Move all the other names up one
position.  (Number 2 will become #1 and so on) . Put your own name,
address, and zip (Postal Code) in the #10 position.

3. Post the new letter into 10 separate bulletin boards. Call the
massage
anything appropriate like "Money Fast" or "Make $50,000 "

4. 60 days later you will have received over $50,000 in cash.

You are in the mail order business and people will be sending you
be placed on your mailing list. This list can then be rented to a list

broker (look in the yellow pages) for extra income on a regular basis.
The
list will become more valuable as it grows in size. This is a service.

This is perfectly legal. If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18
Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal lottery laws.

You can keep a copy of this report for yourself and, whenever you need
money, you can use it again.

BUT......PLEASE REMEMBER that this program has remained successful
because
of the honesty and integrity of the participants and by their
carefully
adhering to the instructions.

Look at it this way. If you are honest, the program will continue and
the
money that so many others have received will come your way. If, for
some
reason, you are dishonest, YOU will feel the effects and lose out on
this
great opprutunity.

Note: You should retain every name and address sent to you, either on
computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you. This is
PROOF
that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it might be a good idea

to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail theft.)

So, as each post is downloaded and the instructions carefully
followed,
five members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List
Developer
with one dollar each. Your name will move up the list geometrically so
that
when your name reaches the #5 position you will be receiving thousands
of
dollars in CASH!!! What an opportunity for only $5.00 ($1.00 for each
of the
first five people listed below) Send it now, add your own name to the
list
and you're in business.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

HERE IS THE LIST:
1.      John Arnold,
        3 rue du Che de Terre,   91190 Villiers le Bacle, FRANCE

2.      Dennis Guetzke,
        1556 Viewsite Dr.        Los Angeles, CA 90069

3.      Greg Perry,
        P.O. Box 70392,          Las Vegas, NV 89170

4.      Jim Long,
        1979 Canterbury Dr,      Las Vegas, NV 89119

5.      Gilles Trudeau,
        1655 Bellefleur,         Sherbrook, QC, Canada J1J 1A2

6.      Cody Landry,
        2458 N 9th #46,          Laramie, WY, 82070

7.      Todd Schager
        1108 Sawmill Rd.         Brick, NJ.  08724

8.      Dan Maibor
        24 Andrea Drive          Canton, MA 02021-3403

9.     Ben Mattes
        5324 Waverly             Montreal, Quebec.  H2T 2X7

10. Brian Hickman
9708 Dublin Dr.        Manassas, Va     22110
The following letters were written by participating members:.

To whom it may concern: About six months ago I received
The enclosed post in letter form. I ignored it. I received about five
more
of the same letter within the next two weeks. I ignored them also. Of
course, I was tempted to follow through and dreamed of making
thousands,
but I was convinced it was just another gimmick and could not possibly

work. I was wrong! About three weeks later I saw this same letter
posted
on a local bulletin board in Montreal. I liked the idea of giving it a
try with my computer. I didn't expect much because I figured, if
other people were as skeptical as I, they wouldn't be too quick to
part with five dollars. But, I buy lottery tickets weekly in my
province and have nothing to show for it but ticket stubs. This week I
decided to look at
this as my weekly lottery purchase. I addressed the envelopes and
mailed
out one dollar in each as directed. Two weeks went by and I didn't
receive
anything in the mail. The fourth week rolled around and I couldn't
believe
what happened! I can't say that I received $50,000, but it was
definitely
well over $35,000! For the first time in ten years I got out of debt.
It was great. Of course, it didn't take me long to go through my
earnings
so I am using this excellent money opportunity one again. Follow the
instructions and get ready to enjoy... Good Luck, Charles Kust, St
Agathe
Que.
I tried a similar program in which the cost was $5.00 per response. In

that one the return was about 3%. Since I did not have a modem I sent
out
letters through the regular mail. I created a few mailing labels and
printed out all of the labels on pressure sensitive tape. The first
mailing that I used the $1.00 dollar per response approach I started
get return mail in just over one week! I sent out 200 letters instead
of the 100 that is required if you use mail instead of bulletin
boards.
Additionally, I included as many friends, relatives, classmates that I

could think of in order to encourage their participation if they
happened
to recognize my name , so my percentage of gain was higher. I am
trying
again with 500 letters to see if I surpass the $141,000 of the last
time.
You just won't believe it until you try. Best wishes, Mark Garner
Dallas TX
My name is Paul Marks .... I know this will work! I'm Very happy to
see
something like this again. KEEP THIS MOVING!
I've got news for y'all. I called up the number one on my list, to
find
out if he'd made any money. I kind of expected him to say that he'd
made
maybe at tops a couple thousand dollars (which would be great, but a
far
cry from the promised fifty!) but it turns out that he's made far
more!
While still more than $10,000 away from that figure, he said that
things have been picking up. and he expects it to be pretty close!!
unbelievable. I just sent out my five envelopes about five minutes
ago. :-)
-Scott MacFarland
Hello I'm Elliot White III here (please call me Eli)
I am a bit skeptical but sheesh with all these success stories up
above,
What can I lose, 5 bucks?? I am in DIRE need of money and I really hop

this works. Without it working, I am going to have a very hard time
getting through college since my dad has Parkinson's disease, and
cannot
work. Money is getting tight and this will really help.
-
O.k....Now I'm #10 ...it's me Phill...Well, It's only FIVE dollars and

I've thrown that away on video games in just 30-60 minutes...I've
thrown
it away on candy, tapes, a lot of stupid things....Well.. If this is
another one of those stupid things...So be it.... BUT IF IT'S NOT...
THEN WHOA.......LOOK OUT......I'M IN THE MONEY...I'M IN THE MONEY.....
Five dollars is five dollars...Nothing much to lose....What the hell
It's
worth a shot.... And I'm gonna take that shot.....
-
Hello my name is John. I've just put my name at the bottom of the
list.
I'm happy to see the others going up the list and hope I will too.
Lirong
Chen wrote he was skeptical when he was number 10 and now he's number
1 - WOW! We all deserve to succeed, and why shouldn't we if everybody
plays
the game. I am living in France at the moment, I had a job finding
five
$1 bills, but I managed in the end. In any case I suppose any currency

will do. Good luck everybody. See you at the TOP!
-
Hey I'm Dennis. I'm at the bottom but I hope not for long. The
Holidays
are coming up soon and I've got a new job so the income is not exactly

coming in on overdrive. Sure could use some extra money for Christmas.

Lets all follow  the program and hope we all have a prosperous new
year!
-
I'm Greg and I'm the new #10, I'm very skeptical about this whole
thing
but believe me this is a lot less expensive than playing Blackjack and

who knows how many red and green chips I've blown sitting in front of
pretty dealer. I sure hope this program will help erase some of my
losses.
Oh heck, I want to erase all my losses...Lets all hang tough together
and keep posting this money making opportunity.
I'm Jim and the last time I tried a venture like this was about 20
years
ago at the U of M in Ann Arbor. I was a Freshman and something similar
was
going around I made out OK but this time I'm looking for the big one
so
that I can kick back and take a six month vacation!
Keep the faith...
-
I am Gilles from up North, in the freeze (12/13/95). I'll try this for
once! Never know what will come out of this. I've been looking for a
job
since summer. So this might be a good job! May the power be with you!
Happy Happy New Year!
Howdy from the Great Rocky mountains! I am a little bit less skeptical
after reading all of these letters. I noticed that it doesn't seem to
take
very long to move to the top. I CAN'T WAIT! I am so excited to be a
part
of this. I have been pondering doing this for about three weeks now
and
finally decided what the heck, it's only five bucks.... and who knows
it may not take me long to get to the top! ....... SEE YOU THERE..
(12/18/95)
Well, I guess now it's my turn to tell all about my dreams of becoming

rich! I'm hoping in adding a little to the end of this letter, the
money
gods will some how smile upon me more than if I had ignored all these
success stories. Let's all try to add a little, and make some serious
cash
in the process....Well, Whadda' ya' say?
Ben!
-