Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 10:17:07 EST
If you delete them with PUT, it deletes the listname.db* files, and they
are then rebuilt the next time someone does a search.  Any other method
(eg simply deleting the notebooks) is guaranteed to de-synch the indices.

Note also that if you delete notebooks with PUT, the web indexes are
automatically rebuilt immediately.

Nathan