Steve Price <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 30 May 2007 15:47:51 -0500
I have a situation using version 1.8e on Un*x where I need to be able to
use a non-default setting for TCPGUI_IPADDR.  I have added the following
lines to my go.user file and restarted listserv but to no avail.

TCPGUI_IPADDR="10.0.0.15"
export TCPGUI_IPADDR

When I try to access the mailinglist management interface from wa it
still tries to connect to port 2306 on localhost.  Is there another way
to force wa to use a different IP address?  FWIW I've verified using
telnet(1) that the connection is successful just no luck in getting
wa to use anything other than localhost.

Thanks.

-steve