Ralph Sivertson <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 12 May 1997 10:54:29 +0100
I am looking for volunteers to create one or more mailing lists for my
topics. I run a home based business based primarily on network marketing.
There are two marketing related topics that I have in mind.

One is a list of network marketers who would be interested in having
access to a mailing list of network marketers to exchange information and
ideas. Part of the exchange would include updates on each other's
business, and providing opportunities to each other to get involved in
each other's projects.

The other list would be similar, but more broadly based. It would be
directed to any type of home based business. The purpose of the list
would be the same as described above.