UB Listserv Administrator <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 4 May 2004 17:24:47 -0400
For me, from time to time archive editing is absolutely necessary, and an
easier web-based method of doing it would be beneficial. I can see the
concern that an overzealous listowner would be erasing email history, but
policies and practices aside, we are talking about improving a method of
something that is possible to begin with, so I'm all for forward progress.
At least on a sysadmin level if not the list owner level. Plus the more
'by email only' things L-Soft can take and port to the web, it gives them
that much more of a competitive product.

Just my 2 cents.

-Jim

--
Jim Serwinowski                 [log in to unmask]
UB Listserv Administrator       http://listserv.acsu.buffalo.edu