Sun, 20 Oct 1996 17:17:47 +0000
**Due to mail failure this note is being resent**

I don't normally read these discussion groups, so I'd appreciate any
the Internet" mailing list which has been online for a little over a
year now.  At present I am taking care of all the administrative tasks
manually, but I would love to move the list to a dedicated mailing
list host and I am out of options.  The Best of the Internet is a
monthly mailing that highlights important online news for the month,
and then highlights exceptional websites, also including
reader-submitted addresses.  A subscriber count and any other
information can be obtained via e-mail from me, I would appreciate it
greatly if someone could host the list.  Thanks for your attention!

Regards,
Nick Milianes