Shaughn Daniel <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 19 Apr 1995 06:36:29 +0000
Dear LISTSERV give-and-take forum,

I am uncertain if this is the correct way to go about this. Please don't be
annoyed with me. I am interested in maintaining a not-for-profit list
called the Young Christian Scholars Forum. I have a band of key folks (from
Tuebingen in Germany, Yale, Vanderbilt, and others) who are interested and
already know how to use e-mail to access listserv. I just need a listserver
that will grant me list owner privileges. Is there anyone out here who
could help me find a provider? I've come across a commercial provider
($20/startup, $5/mo. maintenance), but he hasn't replied to my questions
about his service.

Sincerely,

Shaughn Daniel
Tuebingen, Germany