Steve Younker <POSTMSTR@UTORONTO>
Tue, 17 May 88 12:18:54 EDT

Hi folks,

Recently I have been receiving small files telling me that certain LISTSERVs
have had their access to my LISTSERV suspended after 10 attempts.  I'm used
to seeing this from individuals but not actual LISTSERVs.

Looking at the file included below, can anybody tell me:

1) what is causing this
2) is this a permanent situation for these LISTSERVs (until I serve them back
   on)
3) whose problem is it
4) how to solve the problem (if one exists)

I have had such eminent LISTSERVs as BITNIC, CEARN, HEARN, IRLEARN, and UGA all
receiving the 'treatment'.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Steve Younker, Postmaster - University of Toronto
               postmstr@utoronto       <NetNorth>