george tsai <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 12 Nov 1996 10:52:04 -0600
Hi, everyone:

I have a question about list header keyword: PRIME.

We have two very large lists that take some time to deliver. I don't want
the two lists to interfere with our activity during daytime. Thus I prefer
to send the lists out off-hours: after 5:00pm and before next day 8:00am.

How do I specify that in "PRIME=" statement? If the list run over 8:00am
next day, will it be cut off? Also if I send list 1 a message at 2:00 pm and
send list 2 a message at 3:00pm. It will start distributing list 1 at 5:00pm
and after finishing list 1, continue to deliver list 2, right ?

The listserv owner's menual is not very clear on these.

Thanks

George