Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 7 Sep 1995 23:05:26 EDT
I just downloaded WIN95.ZIP from FTP.LSOFT.COM to check it (not a mean
feat at 14.4K on PPP!) and I had no problems installing it.

Two thoughts come to mind:

1) Is the LSOFT.DLL file in the directory with the rest of the SETUP
   files?  If it isn't, SETUP may have stalled at that point because
   it can't find the .DLL.  We had that problem while debugging the
   setup program.  :(

2) Are you running a beta build of Windows 95 prior to build 490?  We
   can't guarantee that the setup program will work on anything older
   than that, and in fact we do not recommend installing LISTSERV on
   less than the full release version (although it seems to work on
   build 490).

You should direct further questions regarding the Windows 95 version to
the support list for that product, [log in to unmask]

Nathan