Bob Socrates McWhirter <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 17 Feb 1993 13:09:34 CST
Hello, I am the editor of a college-student oriented creative journal
called 'Vagabond Utopia'

I was looking for a forum to use in conjunction with the journal for
exchange of articles and submissions along with general managerial
information as to the running of the newsletter.  (I am at the Univ of the
South, my Co-editor at Vanderbilt, with staff at Ga Tech.)

Please forward any information as to obtaining a mail-list for my
particular need.

-Bob

|        Bob "Socrates" McWhirter        | Writer, Thinker and |
| Internet: [log in to unmask] |    Coffee Drinker   |