Turgut Kalfaoglu <TURGUT@TREARN>
Thu, 2 Nov 89 09:41:57 TUR
On Wed, 1 Nov 89 17:40:03 GMT Eric Thomas said:
>Except for one problem that wasn't anticipated. Due to it's popularity
>with our VM users we are receiving a large quantity of mail. By its
>nature it tends to take a lot of space in our system reader. Many lists

I don't think there is anything you can do about this, except what we did:
we have a reader eating program that deletes anything older than a week.
(of course, with exceptions that you specify).. If interested, you can
obtain it from LISTSERV@TREARN (the filename is RDRDEL EXEC, requires
VM/SP 4 or above)  Regards, -turgut