"Rainer M. Woitok" <MAINT@DERRZE1>
Fri, 11 Mar 88 10:40:25 CET
Hello,

does anyone out there maintain  a table containing information about the
various  time zones  used on  the net  (both official  ones and  unusual
ones)? If  so, could you  please send me a  copy? I'm interested  in the
time  zone's abbreviation,  what  this abbreviation  means  and the  GMT
offset.

Thanks a lot
   Rainer

| Rainer M. Woitok                 | Phone  : (+49 9131) 85-7811,-7031 |
| Regionales Rechenzentrum         | Bitnet : [log in to unmask]     |
| Friedrich-Alexander-Universitaet |                                   |
| D-8520 Erlangen                  |                                   |
| West Germany                     |                                   |