Turgut Kalfaoglu <TURGUT@TREARN>
Thu, 29 Sep 88 16:57:55 =================================================================
Although I believe that the new quota requirement of the LISTSERV
is very nice to have, it causes some problems for $PACKAGE files.

For example, you order a fairly large package's contents,
'GET xxx PACKAGE', and the server sends half of the package, and
says 'sorry, you have ordered too much for today, try again tomorrow'

Now, you have lost track of your place (what is arriving in the
mail, and what is not) within the $PACKAGE.. You need to order
the $PACKAGE file itself, examine its contents, and re-order the
missing ones tomorrow. Kind of troublesome, don't you think?

I believe that the quota should not break sending a PACKAGE's
contents.. Any comments?

-turgut