Adam Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 12:25:10 -0600
On 1/10/02 10:30 AM, Wayne_Johns <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I appreciate that by setting a user to REVIEW his messages
> get sent to the editor of the particular list:
>
> But is there anyway to stop the moderator messages on a particular
> list so the person in question does not know they are being REVIEW'ed
>
> Your  message dated  Fri,  11 Jan  2002 00:19:55  +0800  with subject  "Test
> posting" has been submitted to the moderator of the cebupolitics list: Wayne
> Johns <[log in to unmask]>.

In my opinion, it is not a good idea to eliminate this message. It just
leads to confusion when someone doesn't see their posting right away. They
may try re-sending it, causing even more moderation troubles.

And worse, if you ever have to reject a message, they're going to find out
the hard way that they've been moderated all this time. They're going to be
rightfully upset and throw a fit.

> I know POST_EDITOR template handles this message so would deleting its
> entry in the LISTNAME.MAILTPL suffice.

You can suppress the template by adding the following to the top:

    .QQ

More information about this command can be found in the Owners Manual.

--
Adam Bailey    | Chicago, Illinois
[log in to unmask] | Finger/Web for PGP