Rogelio Montanana <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 7 Sep 1994 10:40:20 SET
I am the owner of a list, and one of my users got problems trying to
send a MIME message there. Looking at previous responses I know that
the solution is to switch MIME-capable users to FULLHDR. I know how to
this with the SET command, but I would like to have FULLHDR as the
default option for this list.

I have been looking the LISTKEYW MEMO document, but don't find anything
like this. This document has not been changed since release 1.5d, so
probably the capability is there but is not documented. Does anybody know
the solution to this problem?

Regards,
---
Rogelio Montanana, System Analyst         Tel:+34-6-3864310 Fax:+34-6-3864200
Valencia Univ. Computer Center                   Bitnet: montanan at evalun11
Dr. Moliner, 50                                Internet: [log in to unmask]
46100 Burjassot                 Hepnet: evalun::montanan (or 16530::montanan)
Spain               X400: C=es;A=mensatex;P=iris;O=uv;OU=ci;OU=vm;SN=montanan