Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 6 Mar 2006 12:13:31 -0500
The tip is for LISTSERV Maestro. The only way to automate it in
LISTSERV is to write a program to do the same thing that LISTSERV
Maestro does. So if you're programmatically inclined, you might find
the tip useful. Chances are you'd be better off upgrading to Maestro,
since we've already done all the work.

Francoise