LISTSERV Administrator <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 9 Sep 1996 09:28:19 EST
I want to thank Bob Jackiewicz from UIC in public for finding the
guy in charge of roo.cc.uic.edu and making him fix the MX records to
stop the bounces coming into the LISTSERV postmaster account here
every few minutes for the last couple of months.

I won't include Bob's mail to me here for netiquette reasons, but
dealing with the bounces from roo has made dealing with the regular
postmaster mail virtually impossible, so this has been a *huge*
favor (I think :-) for him to take the time from his own work to
make this happen.

Thank you, Bob.
-Holly