"Russell, D (Duncan)" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 10:23:36 -0000
Is there any way within listserv that a list can be setup to allow web based
administration but not to allow web based archives to be visible.
I still want to be able to setup a notebook and store the archives so they
are available via email, but do not want them available via the web.

I tried creating the flat html file associated with a list and placing it in
the web directory, but listserv is bright enough to remove this whenever
someone posts to the list. I guess I could simply deny access to listserv to
delete this file. Would that work ?

Cheers
Duncan