David Znidersic <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 18 Oct 1996 16:12:41 -0400
To: [log in to unmask]

From: Andrew Cattell and David Znidersic

Re: Searching for a host site.

Date: 10/17/96

     We're the editors of the upcoming electronic magazine, Sinister. We are

requesting that you host our mailing list on your server. The proposed name for

this list is to be "Sinister Mailings."

     While our name may have some negative connotations, we are not, by any
measure of the word, evil. Through its etymology, we see that "sinister" used
to mean a left-handed person. It was not until modern times that "sinister"
developed negative connotations. We're using this name because our magazine is
intented to be an alternative, insightful look into the digital world and the
future. Also, we hope to incorporate several entertainment options as well,
such as film and book reviews.
     We estimate that the absolute maximum number of people subscribing to our
site would be around 500. Also, about 5 messages or less would be processed on
a typical day.
     We hope that this meets with your approval and we're hoping to hear back
from you soon.

Sincerely,

David Z.
Andrew C.