Kip Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 17 Jul 1997 08:49:12 +0000
On 16 Jul 97 at 10:19, Nathan Brindle wrote:
> LISTSERV Lite for what platform?  Unix?  NT?

NT 4.0

> It would be most helpful to know what
> platform you are running on and to see the contents of any SMTP_FORWARD*
> keywords you have defined in your site configuration file.

SMTP_FORWARD=MAIL.ECONOPHONE.COM
SMTP_FORWARD_1=MAIL.ECONOPHONE.COM

But, I'm not sure what you meant by the mail server needing to be setup
to receive mail from the ListServ computer.  It can receive mail from me,
using the computer that I have ListServ installed on.  The headers of the
message should show that.  I figured ListServ would just act as a mail
client sending a message to a person using the SMTP of the mail server?

Thanks for any help,

Kip Lewis