Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 31 Mar 2006 09:27:42 -0500
On Mar 31, 2006, at 9:23 AM — 3/31/06, Eggleston Scott wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can anyone help me with this problem.
>
> Some of our users are experiencing problems with certain lists
> whereby old messages are periodically being resent to the list
> subscribers.
>
> This is causing many problems as you can imagine especially if
> the communications are of high importance.
>
> Is there any setting on the List Server that can be modified to
> prevent
> this ?
>
> Any help appreciated.

Did you actually send this message twice? If you sent it once, be
aware that I received two copies. Unless your list is also hosted on
the same server as LSTSRV-L is, I suspect your issue is with your
mail transfer agent, but like I said, you really need to look at mail
headers and log files in order to investigate this issue.