"Moore, Terry A." <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 16:50:14 -0400
I am running Listserv and LMAIL on a VM box and delivering list traffic
through a VM SMTP server.  The SMTP server is having trouble with delivery
to one of our internal mail sites and I'd like to see if using a second SMTP
server on the VM box would fix the problem.  Can anyone quickly/easily tell
me how LMAIL decides which SMTP virtual machine to send mail to?

I tried switching smtp names in the DOMAIN TABLE file, but outbound mail
still went to the original smtp server.

Terry A. Moore
Listserv Admin
The Timken Company

This message and any attachments are intended for the
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not forward, copy, print,  use or disclose this
communication to others; also please notify the sender by
replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.

The Timken Company